Friday, January 11, 2013

Flying

January 4th we went zip-lining!

The zip-line was in Arenal, but it was not the same company my mother and I used last time I was in Costa Rica. This one was a lot higher and longer and looked out over Lake Arenal. There was a total of 8 lines, the longest was 2000 feet, the highest was about 700 feet over the forest, and the fastest one was about 55 mph! Yes, I was going so fast my eyes were watering, my mouth was hanging open, and I just kept saying "holy cow holy cow". 

The volcano
Geared up with the roomies

Have I mentioned I have the best roommates ever?


The ride up

The lake
Photo bombing: my new favorite pastime
A little unsure...

And I'm off
Yea....
breaking on the last line
el grupo (again)

It was quite an experience. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment