Friday, September 5, 2014

Training is over!

September 5, 2014

Training is over! Training is over! Training is over!
Tomorrow I move to my site (and see it for the first time) to live for two years!!!!!
I cannot believe the last nearly three months have flown by and I am officially a PCV and about to see where I will be living and working for the next two years. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.
Here are some photos of the past three months I have not yet shared.
Moving to our host communities!
Getting our machetes!
 


Amigas
  
 
My awesome host family!
 
 
 
 
 
My awesome Spanish teachers!

The things you'll find in Albrook Mall...
Moving all of us and all of our stuff to the beach after swear in

50 people at the beach each with two years of stuff celebrating swear in

 
It really is a cruel joke, two years of stuff needing to be carried everywhere (host community - PC office - beach - Albrook - Panama City - Albrook - Santa Rita - my city. Everywhere)
 
I cooked a family dinner for the 12 or so of us that stayed in Panama City the night before everyone left for their sites.
 
AKA the last supper
The Ag teacher at the school in Santa Rita I had the pleasure of working with this week




Also, three (awesome) members of the SAS group created a ready to serve rap that is just so awesome I have to share it. However it seems I am unable to upload it as a mp3 at the moment. I will try again in the next post.
 
 

 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Tegan, I can't tell you how amazed I am at what you have accomplished over the past few years. Your mother must be bursting with pride. It seems like forever ago that you walked into the dance studio with that beautiful purple hair! Good luck with your project! Linda Sutherland

    ReplyDelete